HALF DAY AFTER NOON PROJECT
Chiang Mai + Herb Ball
• Pick up from your hotel around 12.30 – 1.00 pm. for morning
• Drive approx 1 hour, South of Chiang Mai through
nature landscapes, agricultural area, and forested hills.
• Arrive at the Hug Elephants Sanctuary camp 2 and Meet your guide.
• Making Vitamins and herb ball for the Elephants
• Chop sugarcane for feed the Elephants.
• Meet the elephants, Feed, interact, walk with the Elephants on the jungle
and play with the elephants in their natural home as you learn about their
behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants.
• Swimming and take bathe with the Elephants in the river.
• Change clothes.
• Enjoy a lunch of traditional Thai food and fresh fruit.
• Feed Vitamins and herb ball for the Elephants.
• Leave the Hug Elephants camp 2 and return to Chiang Mai.
• Drop off at your hotel approx 5.30 pm
What To Bring
- Sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet
- Hat and sunglasses
- Higing shoes
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Swimsuit (worn underneath your clothing) and towel
- Change of Clothes
- Camera (Optional)
* Please Note: At the Hug Elephants, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.